Lost my progress on BTD5

5 posts

Flag Post

I play BTD5, and I’m on level 70, but when I logged in today it had me at level 1. It logged me in alright (it’s not that it’s reading me as a guest), but all my progress (70 levels worth) was gone.

What’s up with that?

Flag Post

Same issue for me, I was on rank 56. Twice it told me it couldn’t connect to my account, then it just stopped attempting to connect to it at all.

Flag Post

Hey guys – we contacted NinjaKiwi and it turns out they are having server problems. They are actively working on fixing it. We have temporarily unpublished the game to avoid having new players try it while it is broken, and we’ll bring it back up once it is fixed.

Hopefully all progress prior to the server problems should appear again, but it’s possible/likely that a little progress from today may be missing if it happened before the server could save it. If you have problems with any purchased items missing, you should be able to contact NinjaKiwi for support. If that fails, please email kreds@kongregate.com and we’ll help you get in touch with them.

Flag Post

Thanks, Phoenix00017.

Flag Post

I know this is an Old topic, but all my progress just got lost. I was level 21 and now it says I’m level 1. I know that I’m logged in, too.