Cog Permanent Badge +12 lost after reset

4 posts

Flag Post

ok last week i added 3k gold to Cog game and got that +12 Permanent badge out of it and some red gems.Last night i log off and log back after server reset it was gone from my hero ninth gear spot so Where is my permanent +12 badge .waiting on some answer plz ty.Ive seen that you guys correct the badge problem displaying wrong stats when used on hero so something went wrong about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nukiji:

Where is my perma +12 badge came back after server reset and its gone.waiting on some answer plz ty

I have no idea what you are saying.
Could you write that in English or some other language that people actually use?

Flag Post

If you’re having issues, you can contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nukiji:

ok last week i added 3k gold to Cog game and got that +12 Permanent badge out of it and some red gems.Last night i log off and log back after server reset it was gone from my hero ninth gear spot so Where is my permanent +12 badge .waiting on some answer plz ty.Ive seen that you guys correct the badge problem displaying wrong stats when used on hero so something went wrong about it.

This sounds like an in-game issue for Call of Gods. You need to check with the game devs first. Kong can’t directly alter most game accounts. If the CoG devs fail to handle your issue, you can then have Kong administration step in to handle the problem of devs not living up to their side of their obligation for kreds usage.