How do you change your name? page 2

114 posts

Flag Post

look at my name please can i change it i really dont wanna make a new account because well you know i have so many friends and badges and i really dont wanna leave them all :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by SCOUTvsHEAVY:

look at my name please can i change it i really dont wanna make a new account because well you know i have so many friends and badges and i really dont wanna leave them all :(

I want to believe this is sarcasm.

Flag Post

i keep getting pesterd ppl on yhis game hate my name think im to good here why ??? help me i need to change my name plzz help me!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kid3214:

i keep getting pesterd ppl on yhis game hate my name think im to good here why ??? help me i need to change my name plzz help me!!!

You need to go to your nearest citizen services centre with your parent or guardian. I’m not sure what documents you’ll need to bring, so maybe try calling them first.

Flag Post

look at my name please can i change it i really dont wanna make a new account because well you know i have so many friends and badges and i really dont wanna leave them all

The administrators don’t change usernames anymore. They only capitalize and lowercase letters in the username. You don’t have many badges, so you can just create a new account with the username that you want then click back on those games to regain those points and badges. If you create a new account, then you can send all the people in your friends list a private message about who you are.

i keep getting pesterd ppl on yhis game hate my name think im to good here why ???

I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say. If people are bothering you in chat while playing a game then you should ask a moderator to come to the chat room. Here’s all the moderators. You can also mute the individual harassing you by clicking on their username then clicking the mute button. That way they’re comments won’t show up anymore.

help me i need to change my name plzz help me!!!

As mentioned above, you can’t change your username, but you can ask an administrator to capitalize or lowercase letters in your username. I just went to your profile, and you only have a few badges. Just create a new account with the username that you want then go onto the game to get back the points and badges.

Flag Post

I need to change my name because i made a mistake of putting m real name….

Flag Post

did it

Flag Post

I want my name changing to Stannaz99 because i really don’t like my name of elsid61 i joined 3 years ago and Ive changed computers since so most of my badges I wouldnt be able to get back very fast. So…Would it be possible to change it to Stannaz99

Flag Post
Originally posted by elsid61:

I want my name changing to Stannaz99 because i really don’t like my name of elsid61 i joined 3 years ago and Ive changed computers since so most of my badges I wouldnt be able to get back very fast. So…Would it be possible to change it to Stannaz99

…Did you even bother to read the thread at all?
The admins don’t change usernames anymore. Now they only capitalise/de-capitalise letters in it.

Flag Post

i want a new name :( i made this one like 3 years ago and i was still young than and now i am embarrassed with it :@

Flag Post

and i have A LOT OF badges and cards so new acc doesnt come in option :(

Flag Post

i want a new name

You can request for an administrator to change your username or use the contact page. However, expect to get a no because changing a username results in broken links.

Flag Post

so i will have to wait for a new update or something :(?

Flag Post
Originally posted by narruto:

so i will have to wait for a new update or something :(?

If you can convince the admins that your name is offensive, they’ll be willing to change it.

Flag Post

why do they not let use change our name if we want to? not like it would be that hard to do

Flag Post
Originally posted by darquese:

why do they not let use change our name if we want to? not like it would be that hard to do

That would cause broken links and confusion. I mean, if you’re an active troll in a room, then suddenly your name is changed, mods don’t know whether to silence you longer for something you’ve done recently, then it can be annoying.
And if everyone on Kong was able to change their name, even only once, then it’s a whooping ~6000000 broken links.

Flag Post

what about if they had a number under your name so mods always knew who you were?

Flag Post

what about if they had a number under your name so mods always knew who you were?

What about the broken links then?

Flag Post

You already have a number. Yours is 1809008. Mine is 32113.

Flag Post

why would links get broken? are they made off of the name instead of the number?

Flag Post

why would links get broken? are they made off of the name instead of the number?

Yes, URLs for profiles are made off the name.

Flag Post

and there to lazy to change it so nvm then

Flag Post

This will not get your name changed. You must send an email and you must have a better reason than you misspelled it. If it’s that important start a new account with the name typed right.

Dude, nobody wants to restart an account at level one…

Flag Post

Is my mother threatning to kick me off kongregate because she thinks that its offensive a good enough reason for it to gety changed and yes i understand admins donot change the names

Flag Post

My name is altarboy1 and i would like it to be jamisonmc