Dawn of the Dragons not loading

9 posts

Flag Post

I’m having issues with dotd not loading. Everything else on the page loads including the chat room, game info, and achievements. Also the game has no message about any kind of maintenance being done or server problems. Refreshing the page or moving to a different page has not made any difference and flash player is up to date. Settings are correct.

Assistance would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Flag Post

I was able to load the game just now. Can you try again?

Flag Post

I am having a similar problem.
Played it fine just an hr ago. came back now and only have a gray screen on DoTD. chat window and other games load just fine. other games from same developer like LoTS load fine.

Flag Post

Been like this all day for me as well… reset all cashe/cookies/router, tried multiple browsers. Nothing.

Flag Post

Don’t know what to suggest for you, but just tried and straight in with no problems. Could there be something else at your end?

Flag Post

they are having the same problem with legacy of thousand suns
maybe a server problem from 5th planet games

Flag Post

@ponzonatron – if you’re still having issues maybe try contacting the dev and let them know. If that is the only game you can’t get into, maybe there is an issue with your account on one of their servers.

Flag Post

Does anyone have the problem with DotD where it stops loading at the “Loading Quest” portion of the loading screen? I feel like I’ve been banned. Can anyone help? Is there anyone I can contact in 5th Planet or Kongregate? Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

@RodgeX: Sounds like you’re having trouble with the game itself. There’s a link on the game page that should enable you to get in contact with the developer.