Win xbox one every 2 minutes

24 posts

Flag Post

I tried to register and when I have to type in the “text” that wants to check if I am human, it keeps saying error. I keep receiving bad font types. I get two words, one is readable, the other is scribbled and its really hard to read. I used two different browsers and it does not help.

I can post a screenshot of it later when I have time.

Thank you in advance.

Flag Post

That would be great, as the sign up page goest to a partner site so we can try and give them the info to fix it.

Flag Post

Ok here it is. Plz fix it so I can try and win myself the new xbox one. One to rule them all!

photo Xboxoneprizeissue.png

Flag Post

That’s how captcha work. Google owns the company that does them, and they use this to verify their book scanning project. They take a random normal word and a random word that they’ve scanned and combine them into a captcha to verify that the word they scanned is correct. It’s often times quite distorted (or just plain nonsensical). There’s a refresh button there, if the word is truly unusable. Keep refreshing until you find one that’s satisfactory.

Flag Post

…Am I missing something on the homepage because I have K+?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

…Am I missing something on the homepage because I have K+?

Yes. There’s an ad on the homepage that links to this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That’s how captcha work. Google owns the company that does them, and they use this to verify their book scanning project. They take a random normal word and a random word that they’ve scanned and combine them into a captcha to verify that the word they scanned is correct. It’s often times quite distorted (or just plain nonsensical). There’s a refresh button there, if the word is truly unusable. Keep refreshing until you find one that’s satisfactory.

I know how captcha work, I am not foreign to it. As in my original post, I have been refreshing and I cannot find a good word. I spent 4-6 minutes on this and I keep getting an error. From my past experience, I never ever came across words I never got in my first two attempts. This is ridiculous how bad this is. Nontheless thanks for your help, but I still need a solution since I cannot enter to win the prize.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:

That would be great, as the sign up page goest to a partner site so we can try and give them the info to fix it.

Any progress on this? I provided the screenshot. If you need more I can post some more.

Flag Post

I just tried signing up this morning with google chrome and it seems to be working for me. I’ve noticed that my captcha had a black background and your’s had a white one. Can you try again?

Flag Post

It does not work. It gives me the error :

Welcome back! Looks like we’ve got you on file from a past promotion. Try signing in instead.

When I try to sign in it says:

Your Facebook account is not associated with this contest. Please login with your Account or register to link your facebook account.

Flag Post

try logging out of facebook first or using a different browser that you haven’t logged into facebook yet. It’s probably trying to use facebook connect to sign you up.

Flag Post

Well i am trying to regester and the captcha just shows nothing i refreshed and refreshed and nothing i can see the box where you enter it but i just see a little refresh bar can you help.

Flag Post

I tried on a different computer, it wont let me register. I give up.

Flag Post

I logged into my account today and all my credits were gone and it said my sweepstakes credits were negative 7. How is this possible?

Flag Post

don’t use Internet Explorer

Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

I tried on a different computer, it wont let me register. I give up.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It might be best avoid necroing a old thread to ask a fairly unrelated question, but this thread should help.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/72465-help-how-do-you-put-pics-on-forums

Flag Post

I tried to register and when I have to type in the “text” that wants to check if I am human, it keeps saying error. I keep receiving bad font types. I get two words, one is readable, the other is scribbled and its really hard to read. I used two different browsers and it does not help.

Thank you in advance.

I’ll be getting mine really soon. May 11th really can’t come any faster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyterialV:

Thank you in advance.

I’ll be getting mine really soon. May 11th really can’t come any faster.

What do you mean you will be getting yours soon…?