Kreed Problems

20 posts

Flag Post

I can’t buy games objects with my kreeds ! Help me please !!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaden95:

I can’t buy games objects with my kreeds ! Help me please !!

Games usually like you to use your kreds to purchase in-game currency and use that currency to buy the premium content. Which game are you having a problem with?

Flag Post

you confirm the purchase of keeds, namely 2 times 81 kreeds 02/10 and 81/04 and 10 you comptablisez me 2 times 79, 80 and 1 times. why? thank you to correct.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gavial:

you confirm the purchase of keeds, namely 2 times 81 kreeds 02/10 and 81/04 and 10 you comptablisez me 2 times 79, 80 and 1 times. why? thank you to correct.

I’m not really sure what you’re asking. If you have any questions or concerns about your kreds transactions, it’s best to contact kreds@kongregate.com. This way, the matter can be discussed privately.

Flag Post

For some reason, I can’t get any kreeds, my card is constantly being rejected, and says I need to fix something when I have Everything correct, What am I doing wrong? I want to buy the full version of a game usin kreeds, but I can’t seem to work out the order form’s problem.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meloa:

For some reason, I can’t get any kreeds, my card is constantly being rejected, and says I need to fix something when I have Everything correct, What am I doing wrong? I want to buy the full version of a game usin kreeds, but I can’t seem to work out the order form’s problem.

I think your best course of action is to contact kreds@kongregate.com for assistance.

Flag Post

how can i buy kreeds from italy?

Flag Post

You can go to http://www.kongregate.com/kreds and you should be able to buy kreds there. We take credit card, paypal and other different payment methods.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skeletonfreeak:

how can i buy kreeds from italy?

There are many ways. Go to http://www.kongregate.com/kreds and click the “Fund your account” button. Then you can see many ways to buy them. If you want them for free then you can do some surveys which are available in your country. Hope this helps :)

Flag Post

i want to buy whit mobile phone but at the region i cant find italy

Flag Post

Try again for Italy. We just worked with our payment processor to open Italy up for mobile.

Flag Post

I was given an online gamestop gift card. When I try to use it I get some character length error. says the number has to be 12, 16, or 19 numbers long. which the card is 19.

Flag Post

ok i bought from italy 59 kreeds and i want to buy 200 gp. i click add resources then get gp 200 but nothing hapens. WHY?????
what should i do? pls help. thx

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragu89:

I was given an online gamestop gift card. When I try to use it I get some character length error. says the number has to be 12, 16, or 19 numbers long. which the card is 19.

Can you contact support@kongregate.com and they can get more info from you.

Flag Post

ok i bought from italy 59 kreeds and i want to buy 200 gp. i click add resources then get gp 200 but nothing hapens. WHY?
what should i do? pls help. thx

Flag Post

Is this a game you’re talking about skeletonfreeak? If so we need more info. If nothing is happening, it may be the game.

Flag Post

yes its for contract wars. i paid 7.50 euro for 59 kreeds and now i cant buy gp at contract wars. why? what should i do?
thx anyway.

Flag Post

So you get to the premium bank, hit the 200 GP button and nothing happens?

Flag Post

no nothing pls help i have 59 kreeds but nothing