Kreds Third party offers

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I’m trying to do some third party offers to earn free kreds, but most of the links send me to a TrialPay page that says that an error has occurred during the redirection. After that, if i refresh the offers page, the one that I previously clicked has disappeared. Are those links just not working anymore or there’s something not working on my pc/account/whatever?
I only managed to do free surveys and a phone credit recharge, everything else give me this problem

Thank you and sorry for my english, I hope I made myself clear :)

 
Flag Post

Sounds like the offers may not be working correctly. You’d want to contact them here:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

 
Flag Post

Looks like it was just a temporary problems, now everything works and all the offers are back. Thank you for your support :)

 
Flag Post

well, looks like i talked too soon.. After i managed to complete a couple offers (that yesterday weren’t working) it started giving again that error.. I’ll try again tomorrow :/

 
Flag Post

I completed four offers yesterday and today, yet none of them were credited. Where should i go to resolve this problem?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lor12:

I completed four offers yesterday and today, yet none of them were credited. Where should i go to resolve this problem?

Please read this post.

 
Flag Post

I went to that trial page. And when I went to contact support it told me to log in via facebook. I don’t own a facebook any more i deleted my account what should I do. Am I sol?

 
Flag Post

hy guys i need a n answer. im from italy and i want to do a third party offer and here it says that if i make an account at willian hill casino (whit real money) i will get bonus 600 kreeds . its that true???? pls who knows the real answer msg me here or on [email removed] or on fb at [Facebook name removed]. thx guys

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by astronautu:

hy guys i need a n answer. im from italy and i want to do a third party offer and here it says that if i make an account at willian hill casino (whit real money) i will get bonus 600 kreeds . its that true???? pls who knows the real answer msg me here or on xxxx@yahoo.com or on fb at xxxx xxxxx. thx guys

Posting more than once won’t speed up your answer (especially if you spam the same forum and bump old threads).
-Pip

 
Flag Post

hy its me again so i did the third party offer when do i get my kreeds? how much do i have to wait? thx in advance for a fast answer. ;-)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by astronautu:

hy its me again so i did the third party offer when do i get my kreeds? how much do i have to wait? thx in advance for a fast answer. ;-)

If you have a concern with one of the offers you completed, you can use the red “support” button at the top right part of the offer wall. Select the offer that you have a concern about and follow the instructions.

-Pip