We're sorry, an error has occurred!

8 posts

Flag Post

I keep trying ot play games, but this page keeps coming up… I dont know why because i have installed the flash player and I can sometimes paly the games the message come up on, its like i can paly it noe minute, then i try ot play it again, but i cant… =[

Flag Post

I was getting that yesterday… I just refreshed a few times and the game came up :/

Flag Post

Thats usually the result of a server problem, not because of your end. When it happens, just keep trying or wait a little.

Flag Post

I’ve had that screen about 5 times in the last two days and maybe once before in the last 6 months. I don’t mind or anything – just thought you might want know.

Flag Post

Kk, ty for the help and advice=]

Flag Post

Sorry about this, there may be some sort of server issue causing it. At the moment most our team is en route back home after a weekend off site meeting (which is why e-mail and fixes have been slow for a few days). We’ll get any problems cleared up once we’re all back.

Flag Post

Yay… so dedicated =]

Flag Post

Mmm … I’ve seen that no more than once daily in the majority of my experiences with Kongregate. However, I haven’t had a single game load in the last half hour, and have been regularly seeing the error all day. :-\