Signing up for Beta Testing

11 posts

Flag Post

So, as happy as a school girl at Christmas, I noticed the Beta testing had begun for the Kong Card game. I submitted for my Beta activation, and it informed me that it sent an email… however, I just realized that (for some ungodly reason) when I had updated my email address earlier on, I made a typo and assigned it to an email address that doesn’t exist!

I just changed it to the proper address, but I can’t request another Beta email… any chance I could have this looked into? Preeeeetty please?

I’m kinda frustrated at myself, since I’ve been checking almost every day to see when it would come out, only to screw it up. :P

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Just post your new email? :D I didn’t reveice any email. :/

Flag Post

If you get into the beta, there will be a link on the Cards page to play the beta.

The e-mail is just a notification.

Flag Post

Ahh, perfect. Hopefully I’m accepted. _

Flag Post

How do you choose people for the BETA when you don`t let them write a summary and you can only view their name?

Flag Post

Actually i like it like that. I’m horrible at righting stuff. :s

Although that’s a good point. How will you pick us. Have you started picking yet?

Flag Post

How do you choose people for the BETA when you don`t let them write a summary and you can only view their name?

Bribes FTW.

Flag Post

Yea donate to damijin for access.

Flag Post

Alrighty, my kidney is on its way. So when do I get to play?

Flag Post

Alrighty, my kidney is on its way. So when do I get to play?

Alas, one kidney is only enough to get you a Medium badge of your own choice for free. :(

Flag Post

It will probably be a popularity contest, with mods getting first access, then BIIIG developers, followed by really famous users, like me, then, close to release, most people get access. Something kinda funny, I signed up for the DinoWaurs beta the day they put up the site, I think. They hadn’t told any major sites, AFAIK.