Random problems

5 posts

Flag Post

Since the updates are on, I found some problems that are pretty strange.

I know you are working on this one, but I’ll tell it anyway: When I click on friends, I see X player playing X game but no room.

It also happens that when X player is playing X game in X room, I go to that room and that person doesn’t appear. And if it appears, it doesn’t as a friend.

Another random problem with games. Where the game should be, it appears this text:

*We’ve been automatically notified of the problem, but if it keeps occurring, please email feedback@kongregate.com.

Click here to return to the homepage.*

It’s random, because at the moment of writing this any game didn’t work and now they do. The chat works normally.

Anyone else facing this?

Flag Post

Yes, I’ve been having all those problems. Especially the games not loading and getting the error screen in the games frame. I’m getting it all the time.

Flag Post

Yep, lots of problems. One to add is that my friends list have shown about 7 friends being online for the last 2 weeks, playing the same game 24/7.

Don’t you just love updates?

Flag Post

Yes, these have been reported.

Flag Post

I had these problems too, but I was too lazy to report these because I sended 5 days ago feedback and just today got the answer. Kongregate must be really busy.