vista lag

6 posts

Flag Post

After talking with several people about lagging it turns out its only on vista. The lag is huge in the chat window. having to type very slowly and forcefully to get the words to come out right. also in some games my inputs may take up to 2-3 seconds to act. Is there any cure to the vista lag (other than geting rid of vista)?

Flag Post

Try Mozilla Firefox if you’re using Internet Explorer

Flag Post

I have XP, and have used both FF and IE 6+7, so I think it’s not vista’s/IE’s fault. Chat lag is a very common and unfortunate problem on the site. Too bad.

Flag Post

i know what he’s talking about, and it definitely is because of vista/IE, not just chat lag, it’s so bad you actually have to wait a few seconds between typing letters or they won’t register, this occurred only when i was using vista/IE

Flag Post

I’ve had it before too. I switched to Firefox and it worked perfectly.

Flag Post

I had the same problem with really bad lag and the keys not working in chat (on my new vista laptop) but I just got the newest version of flash and now it works fine, in IE7. And for whatever reason I can’t get the chat to connect in FireFox.

EDIT I also had the problem with keys not working with games, but now it’s perfect. And tested on SCGMD2 XD