Kongregate adspam.

15 posts

Flag Post

Kongregate main page is all screwy. The World of tanks advertisments are all over and I can’t see 80% of the menu’s because of the ads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shanedude:

Kongregate main page is all screwy. The World of tanks advertisments are all over and I can’t see 80% of the menu’s because of the ads.

Could you post a screen shot to show how it’s looking :)

Flag Post

A screenshot would help us diagnose the problem. Also include what browser you’re using.

Flag Post

http://imageshack.com/a/img819/5510/nx4x.png

]

Sorry this forum format is hard to understand compared to other’s. Not sure how to get this picture working. Also does the same thing for “world of planes” ad.

Flag Post

What version of IE are you using?

Flag Post

11 brah. On windows 7. This has only been a problem in the last month. Used to work great same computer no changes. I can still get around it just very annoying.

Flag Post

When I do the same hover over the achievements games my kong menu bars it works great on this page. Just not the main page with world of tank/planes ads.

Flag Post

Bump still happening.

Flag Post

Bump.

I’m a long time respected kong member let’s get something done about this instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

Flag Post

Bump.

I’m a long time respected kong member let’s get something done about this instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

What makes you think that anyone is trying to sweep anything under the carpet here?
And why do you think that you being a member here for an extended period of time should carry any weight in the priorities of the administrators?

Flag Post

I have not been able to reproduce this issue with IE11 on Windows 7. Have you cleared your cache and tried disabling plugins/extensions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athrul:

Bump.

What makes you think that anyone is trying to sweep anything under the carpet here?
And why do you think that you being a member here for an extended period of time should carry any weight in the priorities of the administrators?

Posted Feb 20th and nothing done so far.

It does carry weight. It’s how the world functions. You’ll see when you grow up or grow out.

Flag Post

I’m not trying to be rude but with what is going on if we can’t reproduce it, it’s rather hard to come to a final fix. Is there anymore information that you could give us about this, for example ;

Screen Resolution
Any addons that might be installed that specifically deal with layouts
Video card drivers and equipment

Sometimes these things take time to fix, seeing how this is random and most don’t get it you might have to start looking into maybe having some sort of glitch and or bug floating around that can cause this. Many users report that cleaning things out fully fixes these issues in most cases. I know you’re frustrated but please try to hold on no one has brushed this off.

Flag Post

Problem gone. It was the World Of Tanks/Planes adspam like the title says. It is 100% fine now with the new advertisement.

Flag Post

I recommend Adblock