cookies ?

4 posts

Flag Post

I was having trouble with redirects so i reset all my chrome settings, this took care of the redirects but now the options tab will let me check off all the boxes but they dont remain. also the attack bar wont disable. i’m guessing iv’e lost some cookies but not sure. the game i’m trying to play is Dream World

Flag Post

So are you saying that after you cleared all your cookies, the game Dream World isn’t working the way it used to?

Flag Post

yes. i reset my settings and there is a tab, to manage cookies, it worked for the game but when i click to go to my profile kong redirects me to sords and potions or some other game. gets annoying. but games working correctly now

Flag Post
Originally posted by byounger:

yes. i reset my settings and there is a tab, to manage cookies, it worked for the game but when i click to go to my profile kong redirects me to sords and potions or some other game. gets annoying. but games working correctly now

Sounds to me like a few files got corrupted I would follow the instructions to save all your client (on your computer) side files for Chrome in the FAQ and then uninstall Chrome and run an anti malware program such as Malware Bytes from Here and then install this version of Chrome from Here and then that should fix it all including the redirect issues as well.