trying to purchase kreds but have an issue

5 posts

Flag Post

tryign to purchase kreds i have 24hour offer on a game i play and regulary spend money on and when i click pay now it come sup the little loading circle spinningy thing but wont stop loading tried it on multiple devices but its doing the same, pls help i have 23hours left

Flag Post

By device do you mean multiple phones/tablets or multiple computers and or a combination of both? Has money been deducted or not yet, if not yet you could keep trying but I would send in an email to kreds@kongregate.com as well to cover all bases.

Flag Post

Sounds like server overload or server failure. The first happens when a lot of people are trying to access a server at the same time. In that case you should try again later. The latter happens when the servers are old or there is a hardware failure on their end. It may also be your own internet connection. As Despairl said, contact support if you have been charged without receiving your kreds or if you have received more kreds than you desired from that transaction.

Flag Post

i click pay now, i dont get charged anything, and i dont get given anythign it just starts loading but wont stop, ive tried on my phone and ive had a mate come and log in and make a purchase on his account and it worked perfectly, i had 24hours to purchase kreds for a special event but too late now, so im hoping its fixed before the special event on monday

Flag Post

If you’re having issues with purchases, you should email kreds@kongregate.com. They’ll probably have things to ask you that you probably don’t want posted in the forums.