Chat Problems

5 posts

Flag Post

I did this a while ago but my chat is now going just plain whit and no body if on (Except Guests) And sorts of stuff even with my everything updated or up to date can you help? please. :’c i want to chat without downloading stuff to make it work.

Flag Post

What color is the plug? If it is red, there is a problem with your connection. If it is green you need to update your version of flash player. You may also try resetting your browser’s cache.

Flag Post

Given the fact you don’t wish to download new things it kind of ties our hands as to how to fix the problem. I would start our like Endless asked and ask what color your plug is. If it’s red you can check your connection with the following to the chat server ;

Hold the windows key and press R
Type cmd and hit enter
Type in the black screen tracert of1.kongregate.com

Check for any *’s close to the end of the list of hops, if you’re having a connection based issue it would show here. If it’s not a connection issue I would reset your browser as was mentioned above and then test it. If you’re using Chrome I would highly recommend following the FAQ in how to save your game files and then download the Beta of Chrome and go from there. I would also check for malware that could corrupt files.

Flag Post

Hi Kong staff, I have had the red plug for a few hours at least now. I tried a different computer and browser and checked for updates. My connection is fine and everything loads. It’s just the red plug won’t turn green. What can I do now? :/

Flag Post

Never mind. I fixed it. Someone doesn’t like adblock . But I fixed it ;p…..you’ll NVR win….. NVRRRRRRrrrr