chat doesnt function

18 posts

Flag Post

it shows as if there are no people in game chat rooms (eredan specifically) including my user, and on the regular chat (עברית שפה קשה) it shows as if there is one guest, in both states any words i enter just dissapear into the void, please help me kong technichians :(

Flag Post

This has happened to me as well, from Ant Hill, Echo Hall, and any other random room I choose.

Flag Post

I’m seeing correct chat functionality. Are you guys running any type of chat scripts or chat add-ons that could be changing our default functionality?

Flag Post

I do not have any chat scripts. At least none listed under add-ons or plugins.

Flag Post

Something to note: I am running Firefox in safe mode and it is working again. I will see how long this plays out.

Flag Post

i use adblock pro, though the chat held quite a while while i used it, ill try disabling it and see how it goes

Flag Post

nope, i disabled the adblock for this site and the problem persists, im on chrome, never touched the kong chat in a non conversation action

Flag Post

the bug also prevents me from getting extra points and kongpanions on daily badges

Flag Post
Originally posted by kisamerolz:

the bug also prevents me from getting extra points and kongpanions on daily badges

If you’re referring to no notification being given, that’s a separate issue that they’re looking into.

Flag Post

kisamerolz, what color plug are you seeing in the top right corner of the chat window?

Flag Post

it shows as if there are no people in game chat rooms (eredan specifically) including my user, and on the regular chat (עברית שפה קשה) it shows as if there is one guest, in both states any words i enter just dissapear into the void, please help me kong technichians :(

Thank God I’m not the only one getting this, been tormenting me for a week now. It says I’m logged in but the entire chat’s just blank, and if there are users in the room, I’m unable to chat and the user amount dwindles down to zero every time ._.

Halp ;_;

Flag Post

the color plug is showing green, the usual functioning one, not the red disabled nor the yellow issues with connectivity, and for adv0catus, i stand corrected, thank you, the notification thing is redundant to the chat bug

Flag Post

i occasionally do see the chat members, but i do not see the conversation, any input i enter does not show,and refreshing the page re-dsiplays the 0 members logged on

Flag Post

i occasionally do see the chat members, but i do not see the conversation, any input i enter does not show,and refreshing the page re-dsiplays the 0 members logged on

^ Feels ;_;

Flag Post

There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with your account or chat specifically.

Are you seeing any errors in your browser’s console?

You could also check your DNS to make sure you have free and complete access to our chat servers, and scan your machine for malware to might prevent you from connecting.

Flag Post

im not aware of what is dns or how i can heck it, but ill run my antivirus

Flag Post

after repetetive anti virus scans, computer restarts, manually disconnecting and reconnecting the net provider, ditto on the net receptor, still chatless

Flag Post

Have you been through all the steps in this post?