SCGMD2 Dropped Keystrokes

9 posts

Flag Post

I’m currently using IE explorer and the latest version of Flash Player to play games here. I notice that I get a LOT of dropped keyboard strokes when I play this game. It’s not the game though, as I was typing in the commment window to leave a game comment I noticed a great deal of my keystrokes were being left out. M commen lokedlike tis. I’ve played the exact same game on Newgrounds and had absolutely NO trouble with it, I’m forced to conclude it’s something to do with Kongregate.

Flag Post

Use firefox it will work then

Flag Post

Flash games don’t even load in firefox >_>;

Flag Post

Flash games don’t even load in firefox

Yes they do, you need to install the Flash Plugin for it.

Flag Post

It is a kong problem that neither IE or firefox can solve. Basically, the site lags sometimes, and instead of solving it by slowing down or taking its time, it keeps running at the same speed by dropping variables, the easiest ones of which are keystrokes. It is a feature installed on windows vistas (at least is seemed like that for me).

Do you have vistas?

Flag Post

Vista IS installed actually. And arcane nailed it. Like an idiot, I just didn’t install the plug in. Firefox runs it quite smoothly, even though lag does sometimes happen. But it’s not completely dropping keystrokes anymore and it’s much, much better. Thank you for the advice everyone!

Flag Post

Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent an entire day trying to track down a bug and it was Vista dropping the keystrokes.

Flag Post

To sort all this out, use Chrome!

Flag Post

I see people saying use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc. Have you tried using Netscape Navigator?