Chat Server Down?

11 posts

Flag Post

Is it just me, or is the chat server down? This is frustrating, because I would like to get the new card.

Flag Post

Soar, the chat seems fine to me, and looking at the logs there doesn’t seem to have been any interruption. Have you made any changes to your computer recently? Firewalls often block the chat because of the port it connects to.

If you can’t get it to work, take a screenshot and email it to feedback@kongregate.com and we’ll award you the card.

Flag Post

hey the chat are in trouble ?O_O

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem right now.

Flag Post

same here. Had easily earned the card and first two badges when I noticed that the chat apparently died early when I was starting. I assumed the computer lab just changed the firewall but if others have the problem then I dunno.

edit check that, its working now. odd, it was down for two hours and now its back.

edit2 … and its dead again. at least I got the card before it died.

Flag Post

I heard that is cos so many people are on a friday i havent got 2 badges

Flag Post

Yep. chat won’t work for me either… and I should’ve gotten the challenge badge if it wasn’t for the chat down. :(

Flag Post

We are looking into this now. If you earn a badge while chat is down, take a screenshot and send it to us and we can award you the badge/card manually.

Flag Post

It’s been like that for at least 4 hours.

Flag Post

It’s finally back on-line.

Flag Post

Still down for me