Whe i receive a badge it doesnt seem to register on my account?

9 posts

Flag Post

Hey,

I have been playing a few different games on the site for the past week or so now. Ive achieved several badges during game play but they never seem to register on my profile that i have won them? Am i doing something wrong?

Flag Post

Check to see if the dot in your chat screen is green. If it isnt, I dont think your connected properly to the site.

Flag Post

Check if it the dot on the chat bar is green, yellow or red.

If it’s yellow or red, uh-oh…

Flag Post

Cheers for that!

Flag Post

No problem hope it works. If not take a screenshot using Print Screen button, paste it in paint, then upload the document to imageshack or some other photo place. Then send a brief description and the URL to http://www.kongregate.com/feedbacks/new?type=GameSuggestion and just select other feedback. =]

Flag Post

‘red dot bug’ as I call it, which is when you have a red dot above chat, but chat otherwise loads fine, is usually able to be fixed by rebooting. You said this problem has been going on for a week, and you’ve never earned a badge or card, so I’m going to assume the chat does not connect for you at all?

If chat is not loading, it’s probably because you are behind a firewall due to playing at work or on a school connection. Circumventing these firewalls is not much of an option, but if you know the network administrator and he owes you a favor, you could ask them to unblock port 5222, and that would clear things up.

Flag Post

I have the same problem. My chat IS loading, but the dot stays red…. help?

P.S. This has been going on for many days, rebooting doesn’t help.

Flag Post

What do u mean print page button? like in the pul down file menu? Because i dont wana print it i just wana take a screen shot

Flag Post

What do u mean print page button? like in the pul down file menu? Because i dont wana print it i just wana take a screen shot

Contrary to its name, the “print screen” button on your keyboard will take a picture of the screen and copy it to the clipboard. You can then paste it in a program like Paint and save it.