Paypal transaction problems

36 posts

Flag Post

It has come to our attention that many users who normally use Paypal to purchase kreds have been having problems recently with incomplete transactions.

Paypal has introduced a new interface, which looks like this:

It appears to be part of a split test on Paypal’s servers, so only half of users are seeing it. The problem with this new interface is that the window closes after login, which, in effect, cancels the transaction.

We’re working on a fix for this issue and should have it patched shortly. In the meantime, here’s a workaround:

If you see the above login screen after selecting a package and clicking on the Paypal button, close the lightbox and open it again. It should send you to the older Kongregate Paypal login:

Once you see this, your transaction should process normally.

Thanks for your patience while we engineer a solution to this issue.

Flag Post

Having the same problem. Except it takes all my info and then will not fully process it. :( Hope it gets fix soon.

Flag Post

We just put up a patch for this issue. Let us know if you’re still having the same problems

Flag Post

I bought kreds and it still does not show up in game (game of thrones)

Flag Post

I bought Kreds and they dont show up in Heroes of the Realm.

Flag Post

yup…. its frustrating…. n have gone pretty frequent nw…

Flag Post

Now is more than 30 days !!!

please, make this work!

Flag Post

Anyone still experiencing problems with Paypal should contact kreds@kongregate.com with a detailed description so we can help.

Flag Post

I’ve another problem^^ I can buy Kreds but cannot buy something for them in other games !

Flag Post

Wow lazy admins

Flag Post

VectumSigma: create a new topic thread with the details about your problem and we’ll try to help.

Flag Post

WTF!! i put in my credit card and for some reason it banned me from transactions please help T_T

Flag Post

Contact kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vj87:

WTF!! i put in my credit card and for some reason it banned me from transactions please help T_T

Also, check your email that you have connected to Kong. I bet that there are a number of requests for conformation there (which Kong does to reduce fraud).

-Pip

Flag Post

Where are my kreds? My paypal was charged but no kreds… would like this fixed asap

Flag Post

Same problem here, bought Kreds on 9th August, got a mail from paypal confirming the purchase and after 4 days still no Kreds on my account.

Flag Post

Contact kreds@kongregate.com for any kred related issues.

Flag Post

I clicked on the purchase 10$ of kreds through paypal and it charged me for 40$. I recieved the kreds but I did not want to spend this much money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by buddy173:

I clicked on the purchase 10$ of kreds through paypal and it charged me for 40$. I recieved the kreds but I did not want to spend this much money.

Originally posted by cargo11900:

Flag Post

T_T what dafuq admins? i can’t purchase any more kreds, due to this? will you at least try to help? i can’t even earn kreds anymore, it’s terrible.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

this the first step before perma-ban!

Flag Post

is anyone on from tech that can help atm?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bolgress:

is anyone on from tech that can help atm?

Originally posted by cargo11900:

Flag Post

can a techy help me??? i want to purchase $50 in kreds but my current options are 20 and 100. ive seen 50 as an option before so can someone halp please :)