Uploading fails with 500 error

9 posts

Flag Post

I’m trying (or rather failing) to upload a new game. The first step works well, but on the next step it gives a blank page with the dreaded 500 error:

500 Internal Server Error

What gives?

Flag Post

Oh, and I’m using FF on Mac OS X. No the file’s not over 10 MB (1.2 to be precise), yes I tested it locally, yes it’s SWF, no I didn’t include tags while creating, and I tried both with and without creating stats during upload.

Also, I minor usability issue: when editing stats the save button isn’t disabled when you click it and no other indication that stuff is happening. The obvious assumption is that you mis-clicked or something, and then you get saddening error messages when the request eventually does complete.

Flag Post

I had that yesterday too. Try to upload it now again. I had to try 3 times, until it allowed me upload the new version. If you are still having problems, email feedback@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

Thanks for posting. We are working to determine the problem and fix it.

Flag Post

Cool, glad it isn’t just me.

Flag Post

mee tooo… i try to upload a game… and 500 Internal Server Error shows every time… i dont know what happends…. i try 15 times and one make it… but now i have to upload a new version and fix bug… and doesnt load…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator