Not able to earn badges

7 posts

Flag Post

I suspect I am doing something silly, but I am not able to earn badges. I haven’t been able to find any help on this subject.

In a couple of game I have completed the requirements for a badge, but they never get credited.

The most recent one I have been trying to get is the Easy badge for Dolphin Olympics.

My most recent score was 217,000, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Flag Post

Is the light green above the chat?, If its red, then your not completely connected to the site.

Flag Post

If its not make sure Port 5222 is opened. And not restricted by a firewall.

Flag Post

Also, I usually have to wait up to a minute of when I earned the badge in order to get it. Just try waiting around a bit if none of the above posts concern your problem.

Flag Post

Is your chat working? Is the light above it green? (If it’s red or yellow, you aren’t fully connected with the servers).

Also, if you can’t connect to chat, it might be because of the firewall. The port of the chat is 5222, open it.

Flag Post

Yes, I have a red light. That should be in the help somewhere, unless I missed it.

Thanks for the help.

Flag Post

Badge & Challenge Problems

I recommend reading the General Information sticky when you have questions like this as it has helpful links, like the one above.