Proof that kongregate hates me!

8 posts

Flag Post

First u exhibit mssql.nul.servererpacket attacks on me, and then you wont let me collect my card and now your taking my badges away from me :( what did I do to you ><.(I’m being facetious of course about kongregate trying to get me)

Visual proof

It says I got all the max power ups in the game medals screen,and I remember getting the badge and seeing it say completed and everything, but i just notice it was taken away from me and my points don’t add up right to what it says my total points are.

Whats going on. goes into fetal position

Flag Post

P.S what do you think of my start bar lay out? yea i got lots of apps :)

Flag Post

=o It’s a conspiracy!

Was this just today that this happened? The server wouldn’t send my badge (Ragdoll Avalanche), so I didn’t get it.

Heh, and to think you also didn’t get the MAD impossible badge.

Flag Post

yea it isn’t a isolated incident that much I do know.

Flag Post

Yea thats pretty much proof…joking we love you.

Flag Post

It has been 3 days can any kongregate administrators tell me whether or not they’ve seen this thread? Let alone plan on doing anyhting about it.

Flag Post

It has been 3 days can any kongregate administrators tell me whether or not they’ve seen this thread? Let alone plan on doing anyhting about it.

Its the holidays, give them some time to figure things out.

Flag Post

I hadn’t seen the thread. I have now.

I’m going to look into it, and you’ll probably get your badge back, it’s a rather strange bug. I’m pretty sure it’s impossible that you would be awarded a badge and then have it rolled back, but it’s entirely possible that you earned a badge while chat was down/lagging and it never went through.

P.S. Making a forum post for an issue that only Admins can solve is almost always slower than sending an email. These forums are great for the community helping each other, but we check our email far more often.