Can't go 3rd party offers to earn kreds.

68 posts

Flag Post

Every offer goes to https://www.trialpay.com/error/?code=17&ctx=social, even Support button. But everything seems fine on other account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kserx:

Every offer goes to https://www.trialpay.com/error/?code=17&ctx=social, even Support button. But everything seems fine on other account.

I’m having the same problem. Any help?

Flag Post

Are you able to load https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/? If so, use the form to contact Trialpay about the issue.

Flag Post

I tried clicking on the support link for Trialpay, but it is still giving me an error page.

Flag Post

Is there a cap on how many free kreds you can get before the system won’t let you in anymore?

Flag Post

Nope, https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/ doesnt let me to use the form. It is suggested there to use support button, which leads to error page.

Flag Post

Contact support@trialpay.com

Flag Post

That email address no longer works, Cargo. And ff you go to trialpay.com for help, they tell you to click on the help/support icon on the survey you’re trying to access. The problem is, of course, that we can’t access it.

Flag Post

Explain to me why you can’t click on the “Support” button?

Flag Post

Becouse it leads to error page aswell.

Flag Post

Hu. I just tried to use https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/social/ and it worked fine for me. It offered me a list of my offers that I didn’t get kreds for and asked me to choose which one I wanted to express concern about.

For those of you that it doesn’t work on, do you delete your cookies or block cookies from being put on your computer? If so, that is your problem. TrialPay needs those cookies to track your progress. If you don’t accept the cookies or delete them, they can’t track your offers and so don’t reward you with kreds.

-Pip

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

Hu. I just tried to use https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/social/ and it worked fine for me. It offered me a list of my offers that I didn’t get kreds for and asked me to choose which one I wanted to express concern about.

For those of you that it doesn’t work on, do you delete your cookies or block cookies from being put on your computer? If so, that is your problem. TrialPay needs those cookies to track your progress. If you don’t accept the cookies or delete them, they can’t track your offers and so don’t reward you with kreds.

-Pip

I don’t know how else to explain it. For 2 days everything was working fine. I did the surveys, watched the videos, etc… and received my free kreds. (300 kreds in total.) Nothing changed. I did nothing different. Didn’t clean out my cache, or cookies, or anything. Just on the 3rd day suddenly nothing worked. I clicked on different surveys and videos and stuff, and kept getting the code 17 error I posted earlier.

If I click on “support” to get help for the survey, I also get an error page. If I go to the link in your post about social support, it tells me to go back to the survey I had trouble with and click on “support”. But I can’t, because as I said, I get an error page.

If I try to send trialpay an email about the problem, it sends me to a page saying email not recognized, and recommends that I go to the survey with the problem and click on “support”. But as I have said, repeatedly, clicking on “support” sends me to a page that says error.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cargo11900:

Explain to me why you can’t click on the “Support” button?

We can click on it. It just says error when we do.

Flag Post

It sounds like TrialPay is having trouble on their end. Give it sometime and hopefully it’ll be back up.

Flag Post

I have this error for months. If i sign in on the same machine with another account, everything works, I’m redirected to offers and can get kreds. Looks like the problem is with my account, thats why im asking kong to look into it.

Flag Post

Well, someone from kongregate was finally able to put me in touch with the support team at trialpay. I’ll let you guys know what they say when I get a response.

Flag Post

Usually if you keep getting redirected to code 17 error. trialpay has blocked you from their offer wall. This can happen if any of the offers you did reported negatively back.

Flag Post

Kser, Chances are you have already completed the offer. Once an offer is completed you’ll receive an error code when trying to earn it again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ashenrenee:

Usually if you keep getting redirected to code 17 error. trialpay has blocked you from their offer wall. This can happen if any of the offers you did reported negatively back.

Well, is there any way to know for sure?

I sent them an email, and heard back last night. All they said was that I had successfully completed a survey, and that they would be putting the Kreds into my account within the next few minutes.

Not only did they not address the problem I was having, but 12 hours later and they didn’t even do what they said they were going to do.

Flag Post

Kser, Chances are you have already completed the offer. Once an offer is completed you’ll receive an error code when trying to earn it again.

We can’t. We can’t do ANY offers of any kind whatsoever. We can’t even access the support/help feature without getting an error.

Flag Post

I guess all we can do now is wait.

Flag Post

Hi… I planned to try the vistaprint 120 Kred offer tonight ( just pay s&h) but after reading this thread, I Am scared it won’t work… Should I try it or not? I Have never used third party offers before. Advice is appreciated as well as updates on the fixing of this trial pay site..

Flag Post

I sent trialpay a follow-up email informing them of my problem. They said, according to their records, I successfully accessed and completed an offer at 12:54am this morning. This is of course not true, as a cursory examination by anyone employed by kongregate could attest to.

They also recommended waiting 48 hours before attempting to access another offer. I’ll give that a go now, but have little hope.

Burranndonnnn, I’d still try to earn the free kreds if I were you. I was able to get 300 kreds before I ran into any problems. That was good enough for 150 gold in Game of Thrones: Ascent. I certainly am disappointed about not currently having the opportunity to earn more, but I am thankful for what I did get. My advice is give it a go. If it doesn’t work, you haven’t lost anything.

Flag Post

I just earned 200 kreds from the Stamps.com offer! So it seems that offers are working perfectly fine.

Flag Post

I just earned 200 kreds from the Stamps.com offer! So it seems that offers are working perfectly fine.

For some people.