Can't go 3rd party offers to earn kreds. page 2

68 posts

Flag Post

So, is there someone from tech support on kongregate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kserx:

So, is there someone from tech support on kongregate?

It isn’t tech support from Kong that is needed, here, but from TrialPay. It isn’t Kong that is giving you these offers in return for Kreds, they are just saying, “You want free kreds? Sure, cool. There is this place over there that will buy you some kreds for doing stuff. Let me get you that link.”

You need to contact TrialPay support. Has anyone in this thread that is having issues done that? If you can do it via the “contact support” button in the free kreds section, and you can’t do it via their website, you can email support@trialpay.com

Pip

Flag Post

Pip is correct. If Trialpay offers are not working for you, your first point of contact should be Trialpay support.

Flag Post

This mail support@trialpay.com doesnt work and I cant contact trialplay, thats why im asking kongregate support to help me.

Flag Post

This mail support@trialpay.com doesnt work and I cant contact trialplay, thats why im asking kongregate support to help me.

When did it stop working? What do you mean it doesn’t work anymore? Is the email address not valid? Do you get an automated email that instructs you go to the website and that email tickets are no longer accepted? Do you get no response from TrialPay?

-Pip

Flag Post

Guys, we’ve explained it multiple times already, but I will do so again. When we go to trialpay’s support page and fill in the information and hit submit, we get an error response saying “email not recognized.” We are then instructed to go back to the survey or video we are having trouble with, and click on the support icon there.

But when we do click on the support icon there, we get another error message there too.

You guys keep saying go to trialpay and ask for support, but there is literally no way to do it, because the system there doesn’t allow it. If you aren’t clear why, please reread my first paragraph.

Now, all that said, someone from kongregate contacted trialpay for me, and passed my contact information along to them. But so far it has been useless.

In their first email (paraphrasing here), they were like “our records snow that you successfully completed ‘X’ survey, and we will be depositing the kreds into your account within minutes.” Several hours later and… nothing.

I contacted them again, telling them I hadn’t completed any offers, because I couldn’t access them. They said, according their records, I had again just completed another survey and received the kreds for it. This is of course bollocks, as any kongregate employee can verify. I haven’t received any kreds for over a week now, as I have been wholly unable to access any of trialpays offers.

They then told me to wait 48 hours and try again, and to contact them if the problem persisted. I waited. I tried. I failed. I contacted them again.

And now we wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

When did it stop working? What do you mean it doesn’t work anymore? Is the email address not valid? Do you get an automated email that instructs you go to the website and that email tickets are no longer accepted? Do you get no response from TrialPay?

-Pip

<support@trialpay.com>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[2a00:1450:4010:c07::1b] said:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Flag Post

They must have removed that email address then. A quick google search of “trial pay support” returned this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

I would try that.

-Pip

Flag Post

They must have removed that email address then. A quick google search of “trial pay support” returned this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

I would try that.

-Pip

Guys, we’ve explained it multiple times already, but I will do so again. When we go to trialpay’s support page and fill in the information and hit submit, we get an error response saying “email not recognized.” We are then instructed to go back to the survey or video we are having trouble with, and click on the support icon there.

Flag Post

kserx, try this email address: receipts@trialpay.com

Someone from kongregate put me in touch with a guy at trialpay, and this is the email address we’ve been using to go back and forth. It hasn’t been much use yet, but hopefully if everyone else that is having the same problem as me sends them an email too, it will get them going on the matter.

Flag Post

We’re checking with Trialpay to see if there’s a connection issue for some users.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jclor:

We’re checking with Trialpay to see if there’s a connection issue for some users.

Thanks, man. Any updates about what is/was/will be done in regards to this issue? Trialpay’s assistance has been less than useless so far.

Flag Post

I found another working email link you can try, kserx: generalsupport@trialpay.com

I’ve sent an email to this address too. I don’t reckon it will make any difference, but I’d still give it a try if I were you. A quick google search will show you that many more people are having this very same issue. There are various threads on this forum with people reporting this exact same problem as well.

What bugs me most of all, on this forum at least, is the same cast of characters saying the same garbage over and over. “I can access everything fine, so the problem must be on your end.” “Click on _______” or “Contact so-and-so at ______.”

It’s like people aren’t even reading what is being written sometimes. We’re getting the same generic cut-and-paste replies that have no bearing at all on what the problem is. And I’m not trying to be a dick to anyone by the way, but it’s incredibly frustrating to get the same generic response over and over again.

Flag Post

Any updates yet, man? I’ve had to open up a second case over at Trialpay, as they have not responded for more than 72 hours to the first one. Considering this has been going on, for me, since August 20th, and for others even longer, I don’t think us unjustified to want some kind of explanation.

Some of the searches I’ve done on google have shown this problem to be a recurring one that has gone on since at least 2012. Someone, somewhere, has to know what is going on.

Flag Post

Jclor, have you heard anything whatsoever from trialpay? An update of any kind would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jeremiah2849:

Any updates yet, man? I’ve had to open up a second case over at Trialpay, as they have not responded for more than 72 hours to the first one. Considering this has been going on, for me, since August 20th, and for others even longer, I don’t think us unjustified to want some kind of explanation.

Some of the searches I’ve done on google have shown this problem to be a recurring one that has gone on since at least 2012. Someone, somewhere, has to know what is going on.

So…. you are able to get in contact with Trialpay then? Because I thought you said that you couldn’t do this….

But when we do click on the support icon there, we get another error message there too.

You guys keep saying go to trialpay and ask for support, but there is literally no way to do it, because the system there doesn’t allow it. If you aren’t clear why, please reread my first paragraph.

What Jason said he would do is to try to get ahold of TrialPay for you. But it sounds like you already got ahold of TrialPay (or at least are able to open cases with them and exchange emails with them).

Honestly, if the TrialPay offers aren’t working for you, and/or you are unsatisfied with the support you get from TrialPay, then stop using it. That is what I do when a service provider isn’t measuring up to my expectations.

-Pip

Flag Post

So…. you are able to get in contact with Trialpay then? Because I thought you said that you couldn’t do this….

What Jason said he would do is to try to get ahold of TrialPay for you. But it sounds like you already got ahold of TrialPay (or at least are able to open cases with them and exchange emails with them).

Honestly, if the TrialPay offers aren’t working for you, and/or you are unsatisfied with the support you get from TrialPay, then stop using it. That is what I do when a service provider isn’t measuring up to my expectations.

-Pip

No, he didn’t say he would try to get a hold of trialpay for me. He said he was going to check and see if there was a connection issue for “some users.” Those are two very different concepts.

As for not using trialpay, that’s a cop-out. One, there is no other option for earning free kreds. If there was, I would be using it. Two, it’s one thing to be able to choose not to use a service. It’s an entirely different thing to be unable to access the same offers as other users.

I don’t think I am out of line to ask tech support for help trying to figure this issue out. That is the job of tech support, is it not?

Flag Post

No, he didn’t say he would try to get a hold of trialpay for me. He said he was going to check and see if there was a connection issue for “some users.” Those are two very different concepts.

What he said was:

Said another way, they are going to try to get ahold of TrialPay to see if they have a connection issue on their side. There is nothing that Kongregate can do to fix the issue. The problem being reported is happening when data is being served from the TrailPay servers. Since you do seem to be able to get a connection and report issues, I don’t expect that Jason (or anyone from Kongregate) will be able to do anything more to help you.

As for not using trialpay, that’s a cop-out. One, there is no other option for earning free kreds. If there was, I would be using it.

Technically the kreds aren’t free. You are spending your time earning the kreds by doing stuff that TrialPay is asking you to do. This isn’t much different than you getting a job, getting money for that job, and buying Kreds with that money. If you look, you would get more kreds for your time if you got a job and used the money from the job to buy kreds. So you do have another option.

Two, it’s one thing to be able to choose not to use a service. It’s an entirely different thing to be unable to access the same offers as other users.

I don’t think I am out of line to ask tech support for help trying to figure this issue out. That is the job of tech support, is it not?

Sure, fine. But you need to contact TrialPay. It is not Kongregate that is offering you the kreds for doing stuff. Kongregate is just pointing you to a place that will buy your time for kreds. If you are experiencing poor service from TrialPay, then you need to take it up with TrialPay.

-Pip

Flag Post

(1) There is no call to be condescending or rude.

(2) You can parse the comments made by jclor as much as you want. He said he was checking for connection issues, period. I asked if he had an update. As I said before, I don’t think I’m out of line for asking someone in tech support for an update of the situation.

(3) I can’t get a connection and report issues, as I’ve repeatedly said. Someone from Kongregate had to provide me with an email address with which to make contact. But as I’ve also said, they’ve made no response.

(4) As for the snide remark about “getting a job”, I would appreciate it if you stopped making baseless assumptions. I am employed, and I have purchased kreds in the past, as any employee here at Kongregate can attest to. But as I said previously, I do take issue when I am not afforded the same rights as other members of this website. Especially as a paying member.

(5) You can keep parroting the same stuff over and over about contacting trialpay all you want. I did. They’ve failed to respond. I’m asking jclor for an update because he said he was checking for connection issues. In case you forgot, I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

(6) Of everyone I’ve dealt with regarding this situation, you are by far the least helpful. As neither an employee of either Kongregate or trialpay, I’m not sure why you feel the need to continue running your mouth, but I’ll thank you to no longer reply to me in the future. Your rude, condescending, snide remarks are most certainly not welcomed.

Flag Post

I don’t see where anything I said was condescending or rude. Sorry if you thought so.

-Pip

Flag Post

@Jeremiah, Taking out your frustration on Pip doesn’t make you any better! Clearly Pip had no intentions of coming off rude, condescending, etc. He’s only trying to help! It’s very rude when the person your trying to help gives you nothing but trouble. Work with Pip to figure the problem not against.

Flag Post

I’m not taking my frustrations out on anyone. Pip is not an employee of Kongregate. Other than offer (now defunct) email addresses, I am not sure what else can be done from his end.

I simply stated that I don’t enjoy being told to “get a job” to buy the kreds on my own. If you think that was a genuine attempt at a solution, more power to you. As I stated, I have purchased kreds in the past. My entire issue right now is that I am not being afforded the same opportunities as other members of this community. I really don’t understand how this simple concept continues to elude some people.

Flag Post

I understand! But the problem is all we can do is tell you where to look! We cannot do it for you, neither can Kong. This is a TrialPay issue therefore Kong can do nothing about it but contact them just as you have. Sorry we couldn’t be off more assistance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cargo11900:

I understand! But the problem is all we can do is tell you where to look! We cannot do it for you, neither can Kong. This is a TrialPay issue therefore Kong can do nothing about it but contact them just as you have. Sorry we couldn’t be off more assistance.

I’m not asking anyone at Kongregate to do anything at this point. All I am asking for is an update from jclor about what trialpay had to say about some users having a connection problem. He said he was checking on it some time ago. I’d like to know the results of his inquiry. I don’t think it’s out of line for the customers who are experiencing connection issues to ask for an update about the issue.

Flag Post

I would PM Jclor and ask him for an update.