I now hate the site

14 posts

Flag Post

Ok, I NOW hate the site. I asked Kongregate to recover my account AntonioS3p requesting a email change, but Kongregate refuses. I hate the entire site. I’m going to need a email change, I contacted Kongregate again. I now hate and I FORCE you to BAN Kongregate if you don’t request email change of AntonioS3p! I want to recover the password of AntonioS3p! My email of Outlook is [removed email for privacy]!

Flag Post

You should read through this post, noting the following:

As long as you keep your information safe and secure, your account will be safe and secure. In the event that your account has been compromised, we can not guarantee we will be able to retrieve your account. In the past we were able to do so, but as the site grows, we must rely on our users to be responsible for their own accounts as it takes up a lot of our time when users repeatedly have their accounts stolen. Never give your password to anyone, for whatever reason.

You’d need to be able to fully prove that the account is yours, you cannot just ask for them to change the email address to yours, since if they did that without any proof anyone could password recover anyone else’s account, which wouldn’t be good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

As long as you keep your information safe and secure, your account will be safe and secure. In the event that your account has been compromised, we can not guarantee we will be able to retrieve your account. In the past we were able to do so, but as the site grows, we must rely on our users to be responsible for their own accounts as it takes up a lot of our time when users repeatedly have their accounts stolen. Never give your password to anyone, for whatever reason.

You’d need to be able to fully prove that the account is yours, you cannot just ask for them to change the email address to yours, since if they did that without any proof anyone could password recover anyone else’s account, which wouldn’t be good.

I don’t want to start over!!! I want to recover my account ANTONIOS3P NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m getting to an ban of end!!

Flag Post

I hope you’ve learned your lesson Antonio, Maybe next time you’ll think twice about doing it again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cargo11900:

I hope you’ve learned your lesson Antonio, Maybe next time you’ll think twice about doing it again.

What do you mean “Maybe next time you’ll think twice about doing it again”? I want to know, I can’t get to look like.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AntonioS2740:
Originally posted by cargo11900:

What do you mean “Maybe next time you’ll think twice about doing it again”? I want to know, I can’t get to look like.

I am fairly confident that cargo is talking about the below:

Account’s email for AntonioS3 and AntonioS3p have been changed. I unlinked the Facebook account, but AntonioS3 is hacked too. Could you please change the email of AntonioS3p to antonio.spadaccino@hotmail.com?

Found this one:

It’s my fault. NOTE: Just get AntonioS3p back, not AntonioS3

Please get back AntonioS3p changing the email to antonio.spadaccino@hotmail.com and ban AntonioS3 permanently, also ban the account who hacked me!

-Pip

Flag Post

Poor AntonioS2740…:( Maybe you can provide all your account information to the staff to prove that this account is yours. Hope you can get back it soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ICuteBaby:

Poor AntonioS2740…:( Maybe you can provide all your account information to the staff to prove that this account is yours. Hope you can get back it soon.

I noticed that I created my account AntonioS3p the 2012 July. My email you were used for it is antonio.spadaccino@hotmail.com … And password is chiami. But it was changed by hacker…

I created this by youself, and this is me…

Flag Post

We would like to add that no one can “hack” into your account (or us administrators would be out of business! :P) The only way for someone to gain access to your account is through the following steps:

* You gave your password to someone.
* Your password was easy to guess.
* You share a computer with someone who stole it.
* You downloaded a keylogger.

You gave away your password. Not only was that against the Terms of Service for this site, it was a dumb thing to do. You have been trying for almost a month to get this account you say is yours. Give up. If you haven’t gotten it by now, you aren’t going to get it unless the current password holder gives it to you.

-Pip

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

Please do not copy anyone’s posts.

Originally posted by TheRealPip:

We would like to add that no one can “hack” into your account (or us administrators would be out of business! :P) The only way for someone to gain access to your account is through the following steps:

• You gave your password to someone.
  • Your password was easy to guess.
  • You share a computer with someone who stole it.
  • You downloaded a keylogger.

You gave away your password. Not only was that against the Terms of Service for this site, it was a dumb thing to do. You have been trying for almost a month to get this account you say is yours. Give up. If you haven’t gotten it by now, you aren’t going to get it unless the current password holder gives it to you.

-Pip

I want to know how to get the current password holder to give to you.

Flag Post

Please do not copy anyone’s posts.

If you keep asking the same question over and over again, I am going to post that answer that you already received (in case you missed it, because that is the only reason I can think of that you would continue to ask the same question after having been given the answer already).

I want to know how to get the current password holder to give to you.

You can send the person who has the password of the account a private message. However, I should point out that giving your account to another person is against the TOS. So if the owner of the account were to give or sell it to you, the account can be banned for breaking the TOS.

-Pip

Flag Post

Oh damn, AntonioS3 did not respond… :( I will PM, if in 48 hours they dont reply to me i will post here…

Flag Post

Nothing is going to be done. I don’t see why you’re continuing to spew your drama all over the forum.

Flag Post

do you know that to log in to kongregate account, you need

1) password

2) username or email address

so i believe that antonio must have given away his email address and password to someone.

just giving away username(as long as it is not email address) alone is not enough.

just giving away password alone is not enough.

to change the kongregate account password and log into the account you need email address and email address only.

in your kong account settings, you can change your email address and password easily after you log in.

the person who took away antonio’s account must have done that.

the kong admin can never recover your account because the email address in the kong account doesn’t tally with the email address you gave to them.