3rd Party Kred offers

5 posts

Flag Post

I have spent $10 on a stupid online poker offer, 2 weeks on swagbucks doing boring surveys to earn 450 swagbucks, and three surveys to earn kreds. You know what i got out of it? Nothing. I believe thts about 600 kreds that i even spent out of pocket for a portion of it. Im seriously considering stop playing on kongregate. I hope i wil find my kreds here within the next three days or im done with kongregate all together!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by devinasage:

I have spent $10 on a stupid online poker offer, 2 weeks on swagbucks doing boring surveys to earn 450 swagbucks, and three surveys to earn kreds. You know what i got out of it? Nothing. I believe thts about 600 kreds that i even spent out of pocket for a portion of it. Im seriously considering stop playing on kongregate. I hope i wil find my kreds here within the next three days or im done with kongregate all together!!

On the “free kred wall” there is a red button in the upper right hand corner to contact support. This will allow you to contact TrialPay (who provides these offers and rewards kreds). Click that button, select one offer you have concern about, and then follow the instructions. Repeat if you have more than one offer that you have questions/concerns about.

-Pip

Flag Post

If you are not being awarded kreds for Trialpay offers, contact Trialpay using their support link.

Flag Post

The support link is not working though. I have tried different offers and it repeats that info is missing from the page. So I don’t know what to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Abell379:

The support link is not working though. I have tried different offers and it repeats that info is missing from the page. So I don’t know what to do.

It works fine for me. What browser are you using? Do you have any extensions or add-ons active? Have you scanned for malware (not viruses, but malware)? What error are you getting?

-Pip