password problem

8 posts

Flag Post

recently decided to change the passwords on two accounts. I made a mistake when entering a second and I can not now recover. both accounts are on the same e-mail. option to recover password by e-mail only works on the first account where the password is correct. i tried to contact with devs here support@kongregate.com but it says wrong adress. what should i do?

Flag Post

That’s an email address, not a web page.

Flag Post

I have never used e-mail so i do not even know how to create the correct address. I just did not need to. but I still have a problem with password

Flag Post

…… if you never used email, what email did you put in for your password? How did you reset your 1st account?

Just email the site support at support@kongregate.com from the email address you have in your account.

-Pip

Flag Post

i never send any messages from e mail. sorry I badly explained. my english is also not fine :/ ok i will try again.

Flag Post

Maybe you can turn to someone else to learn how to send an email and then try to provide all the information about your account to support@kongregate.com. We believe that the staff there will check and help you. You do not need to worry about your English, we can understand what you said and we believe that the konggregate staff can understand too. Just tell them your problem in detail. :)

Flag Post

and don’t go spamming this thread on other forums in kongregate.

Flag Post

thanks for advices problem solved. kudamon the first time I had problem like this, so I didnt know where I should write this. but I would not call spamming writing this post in two places.