Top Defense Badge of the Day

3 posts

Flag Post

Dear Kong Support,

I have been trying to get Thursday badge of the day with no luck because of a black screen error. Basically game loads, I click play instead of continue mini-game and the game is now black-screened. Nothing can get rid of the black screen. The next time I loaded it, it went go straight to a black screen…

Eventually to fix it: I used a private browsing session and instead of clicking play game now, I clicked continue to play mini-game and then clicked the play game button at the bottom and it worked; I was able to play the game then and get the easy badge, but unfortunately it was too late by then and I did not get the Badge of the Day. Is there a way to award me the badge of the day for this game so I can still try to get the crowned Pizza?

I believe many people had this issue of unplayable Badge of the Day and here is one thread:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/428368-top-defense-is-not-broken

Flag Post

Contact support@kongregate.com and they’ll advise you on what can be done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Contact support@kongregate.com and they’ll advise you on what can be done.

Thank you! Issue has been resolved shortly after I sent the email:

I have gone ahead and awarded you this badge of the day. The next time you experience an issue with a badge or badge of the day, please submit a missing badge request by clicking “Report Missing Achievement” in the achievement panel of the game. From there it will take you through the process of submitting a request for a missing badge. :)