Recurring missing achievements

7 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I don’t look very often at the forums, so I apologize if this has been asked before.
It used to be that very rarely I’d get a missing achievement. When it happened, I just reported it as instructed, with a screenshot and all. Sometime later, kongregate support answered, saying sorry for the mixup and awarded me the badge.
Lately, however, it seem like I can’t get a single badge without having to report it as missing. I don’t mind the occasional mixup, but it’s getting a little annoying, having to do it for every achievement on every game.
So, is this a problem on my end or should I contact support about this? My internet connection seems to be fine, working perfectly for everything else I do, so I don’t think that’s the problem.
Anyway, thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Flag Post

I have the same issue. In the past I never had problems with badges, except very rare cases (I’m level 65, so I think I’ve earned enough of them ;). Recently seems the badges are awarded very rarely on the first try, and in some case I can’t get them not even refreshing the page or beating the challenge again.
The only thing has been changed is the OS, I’m now on windows 8.1, with chrome 36.0.1985.143 m.

Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks :)

Flag Post

I’d say I don’t get a badge automatically about 50% of the time. I usually try to come back later and see if it comes on its own when I load the game again. Sucks when it’s badge of the day and I forget or don’t have time though. The last couple of days they aren’t showing up later at all either.

Flag Post

I’m having problems gettings badges on Win 8.1 with Chrome 36. Also tried upgrading to Chrome 37 64-bit. Reloaded the games, restarted the browser, restarted the pc, nothing works. Other badges did get awarded. For instance i get for one game the ease and medium badge, but in the same sitting the hard was not awarded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Webby_:

I’m having problems gettings badges on Win 8.1 with Chrome 36. Also tried upgrading to Chrome 37 64-bit. Reloaded the games, restarted the browser, restarted the pc, nothing works. Other badges did get awarded. For instance i get for one game the ease and medium badge, but in the same sitting the hard was not awarded.

yes, pretty much the same thing

Flag Post

Ok I’ve been paying attention more and I’d bump it up to not getting badges about 85% of the time. I’m using Chrome with OSX Mavericks. I haven’t tried in Firefox….

Flag Post

For those of you not getting badges, is your “plug” green? If not, what color is it? either way, can you please put a screen print of your webpage (scrolled all the way up so you can see your profile bar, and large enough so that the window extends below the game screen)?

thanks,
Pip