Broken badges

4 posts

Flag Post

i just compleated an easy and hard badge on the same game at once and it didnt give me either!! luminara was its name, and i finished without losing any lives and got over 20,000! did anybody else get those problems? i want those badges or at least a chance to earn them and be sure i get them. it is only fair.

Flag Post

Sometimes you can get disconnected to the Chat server, which records when you receive badges, so they won’t be recognized. Just submit a screen shot of you accomplishing the badge and email it to Feedback@kongregate.com, and I’m sure you will get the badges shortly…

If you don’t know how to take a screen shot, just play the game until you can see that you got the badge, then press the “Print Screen” button and open paint and paste the picture there and save it as a JPEG. Attach the JPEG to a email, and there you go!

Hope it helps!

Flag Post

Aslo, check that on the top of the chat there is (Usually, well, in every game that has badges) a green light. If it’s red, you can’t get badges. So the badges are not broken, but your internet connection to chat is broken.

Flag Post

i got a luminara badge no problems. weird.