Invitation Pts Problem?

15 posts

Flag Post

I have invited 2 friend of my and they did register,i didnt get any 15pts.
Is that normal?
Or Invitation are bugged?

Flag Post

You don’t get the 15 for their referral until they level up once. You also get the 10 points( or however much it is) when they level up.

Flag Post

oh ok thanks,hope they will like this site ;p

Flag Post

??! Hey… I had the same problem but they did level up.. And I didn’t get any points…

Flag Post

Do you know they you successfully referred them?

You can check on your referrals by going to the “My Profile” page and clicking on “manage referrals” just below your main information. If you don’t have anyone in that list, that means they didn’t use your link when signing up and you won’t get points from them.

Flag Post

I’m in the process of inviting someone, they say the link leads to a normal looking kongregate Home page, how can I be sure that I get a successful refferal?

Flag Post

It’ll only be successful if after entering the url of Kongregate a /?referrer=“your name” Make sure you give them the link correctly.

Flag Post

But when they get that link, is there any way to tell it appart from comming to Kongregate normally except the /?referer=… in the address bar.

Flag Post

Why did it change? I got 15 pts for a friend signing up several weeks ago, but now they have to level-up first?

Flag Post

They have to level in order for you to get bonuses. You should automatically get 15 points for the referral just signing up.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem. I referred a friend, and I saw the /?referrer=“belkorin” in the url bar, but now said friend is registered and leveled up, and I have no points for it!

Flag Post

I don’t think you actually need quotation marks…do you?

Flag Post

It has to be “/?referrer=Belkorin” without the quotes.

Flag Post

It was without the quotes, it was a link directly from the referral email.

Flag Post

The nickname has to be writen correctly, it is case sensitive.