Cant earn badges

12 posts

Flag Post

Ive completed some badge requirements but i cant earn any badges. Ive tried on Fancy Pants 1 and 2, and Excape. Please could some one tell me what im doing wrong.

PS: I did 20 lvls of Excape and still no badge

Flag Post

Is the small circle above the chat window green? If not, upgrade Flash Player or switch to Firefox (or both).

Flag Post

Can you connect to chat? If you can’t connect it’s probably a firewall issue. You need to be connected to chat to get the badges so make sure port 5222 is open. If you can connect to chat check out the light above the chat window. If it’s yellow or red (instead of green) it’s a bug with flash and restarting your computer should fix it. If neither of those things work update your flash then I’m out of ideas but you can always take a screenshot of you completing the achievement and send it to support@kongregate.com and they’ll hook you up with the badge and points.

Flag Post

Edit: Nope, did not work. I can see the chat and it works but the light is still red. Ive updated my flash and restarted my comp. please help

Flag Post

maybe your not waiting enough. it take a breif moment for your badge to load up and take affect, and you have to vbe on the same page for that moment

Flag Post

No. the dot is red but chat works. It is really getting my annoyed

Flag Post

Did you try restarting your computer? That usually fixes it.

edit: whoops reread your earlier post… hmm. Okay try reinstalling flash all together. And is your browser the most recent version of firefox?

Flag Post

fixed it. port was not open. Chat worked though

Flag Post

If you use the Firefox Extension stealther it can also inhibit the chat beacon from working.

Flag Post

Glad it got fixed Dan :)

Flag Post

dont know what that is but i dont have it.

Flag Post

Ok, this is anyway fixed, but should this be moved to Technical Support?