"Flag game as inappropriate" problem

5 posts

Flag Post

Okay, my browser started to get a little laggy and somehow I’ve clicked on “Flag game as inappropriate”. I have never had a need to use that button yet…luckily. However, as I like the game that I’ve accidentally flagged, I noticed that I can’t remove my flag O_O.

Why is there not a toggle for flag/unflag, or would it be too rough to implement.

Flag Post

Flagging a game messages the Kongregate Flag Notification thing to the server (Or something), with following message:

A Game was flagged by user usernamehere.

Game: Gamenamehere

So, I think if you refresh the page it should be “unflagged”. But the message has been sent.

Flag Post

I just flagged a game by mistake and now I don’t know how to undo that :/ the game is nice and great :c
I wish Kong had a notification before flagging, something like “are you sure” ??

Flag Post

Mistaken flags happen. You can’t unflag it, but each flag is manually reviewed my the administration. They’re not robots, they’ll figure out it’s an accidental flag and remove it without touching the game. Unless you do it a lot and often, there’s nothing you need to worry about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ValiantWolft:

I just flagged a game by mistake and now I don’t know how to undo that :/ the game is nice and great :c
I wish Kong had a notification before flagging, something like “are you sure” ??

I wouldn’t be too worried if you accidentally flagged a game.