Can't Upload

8 posts

Flag Post

hello, I am a game developer looking to upland my game here but, when I click continue it says. “Game content is invalid” how do I fix that.

Flag Post

It happens at times. How many times have you tried uploading?

Flag Post

Thousands of times. It keeps giving me the same thing over and over.

Flag Post

What type of file are you trying to upload? Kongregate supports Flash (.swf) and Director (.dcr) files, but we don’t support .exes, or java games at the moment. This error usually happens when the developer tries to upload a game format that the site doesn’t support, so that may be what is causing it.

Flag Post

.swf

Kongregate doesn’t let me upload any of them.

Flag Post

I got it to work finally. Wow. I think their was something wrong with my computer because I went to my other one.(which now has 2MB of free space) and that got it working. Thanks!!

Flag Post

well it wont let me make any games i got to upload and that was as far as i could go then i tried making 4 more other games and the WOULDENT GO THRU.mabey the website dosen’t like me well tell me whats goin on wit the website plz THANK U ALL FOR THE RESPONSE I MIGHT NOT GET

Flag Post

If you want assistance, it helps to be specific.

Saying “it doesn’t work” doesn’t tell us anything about what problem you’re having.

What are you trying to upload? Does it consist of multiple files? What’s the filesize? filetype? Does the file have correct headers?