I didnt get a badge

9 posts

Flag Post

I played the game filler and got passed lvel 10(a medium badge requirement).When I looked at my badges it said that i hadnt completed that badge ,and i dont PLAN on having to beat it AGAIN. So whoever gives out badges(kongregate workers)I would like my stinkin badge

Flag Post

Box, to earn a badge on Kongregate you need to be connected to chat, make sure the light above the name roster is GREEN. Once you’ve made sure of that, the badge should be acquired.

In this case since you have beaten it and haven’t gotten it, your most likely going to HAVE to replay it if you want the badge…Take a screenshot this time when you pass level 10, and send it to www.kongregate.com/feedbacks/new

They will award you with it once you get proof of completion.

Flag Post

shut up u stupid problem solver

Flag Post

give me my badge

Flag Post

You are never going to get the badge with that attitude. Actually, razor gave you the easiest way to solve the problem, but it seems you won’t understand. Go filler go.

Flag Post

Oh, and I would like to fix what razor said: You should email feedback@kongregate.com instead of going that link, because the email is faster.

Flag Post

If you want the badge, do as razor992 says. You can enable the chat on Filler and it will give you your badge.

Flag Post

I got about 2-4 badges, but on my profile page it doesnt show them.

Flag Post

I spent 4 days getting 8000 on desktop defence hard mode for a badge but it ripped me off as well

:-(