Pillage the Village Issue

8 posts

Flag Post

not sure if i am the only one with this problem, but I’ve gotten to level 45 in Pillage the Village and suddenly i no longer have access to my Euthanasia and Power Gauntlet spells no longer activate when i press the hot-key, the button, or use the mouse gesture command. With this problem i am stuck at level 45. Last time it happened i had to stop at level 41 and start from the beginning, and i really do not feel like having to do that again. Anyone have a workaround to this issue? thanks
-jmk2012

Flag Post

Some users have had this issue, but from what I’ve heard it went away when they refreshed the game.

Flag Post

sorry for the late response, just got back from a vacation, not quite sure on what you mean by refresh the game. i have restarted the computer multiple times, and relaunched Pillage the Village multiple times, still no luck.

thanks

Flag Post

………………………….

pointless post.

With this problem i am stuck at level 45.

so is it only level 45 or other levels?

Flag Post

wat u think idiot its lvl 45 only if he had trouble on other lvls he could fix that one as well duh…

Flag Post

wat u think idiot its lvl 45 only if he had trouble on other lvls he could fix that one as well duh…

arcae said some other users had this issue wondered if it was other levels

Flag Post

Slinging insults around is not a good look for either of you.

Insulting another poster is bad form. Reacting to it in a similar manner is also bad.

Flag Post

soz my dad is annoying me and then some1 called me an idiot i’ll remove it