What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Hey hey, it can sometimes be frustrating and/or confusing to figure out how to play games that run on [Unity](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_(game_engine)) while hanging out on Kongregate depending on what browser you’re using.
Here’s a few things to know that should help:
1. **Chrome browser doesn’t support Unity anymore** , therefore it’s not possible to play Unity games on Kongregate, on Chrome. Sorry!
2. **Firefox does support Unity** _yay!_ but is turned off by default _boo_ but can easily be turned back on _yayay!_ in a couple of ways.
There are two ways you can enable Unity on Firefox if it’s turned off.
[Here’s one way](https://kong.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209284846-I-can-t-play-Unity-Games-in-Firefox):
- Open up [Kongregate.com](www.kongregate.com)
- Find a game that uses Unity
- Click this building block button
- Click that drop-down menu on the right and set it to **Allow and Remember**
- Click **OK**
The second way you can enable Unity in your Firefox is through add-ons menu, anytime!
- Click on **Menu** (three horizontal lines) on the very top right side
- Click on **Add-Ons** (looks like a puzzle piece)
- Click on **Plugins**
- Find **Unity Player** in this list
- Click on the drop down menu on the right side to **Always Activate**
Here’s a link to the [Unity forums](http://forum.unity3d.com/), as well.
Hopefully this helps! If you have any questions about this that weren’t answered here, please post a new thread and we’ll do our best to help out :)