Spamming notice?

6 posts

Flag Post

I’ve noticed this seems to happen to me on and off. Earlier I was playing mardek, and I went to post something in the chatroom, and got the “sorry, but we’ve limited how fast you can respond….etc” msg. The only problem is, I hadn’t said anything for at least 5 minutes, and now whenever I try to say anything in the chat, I get the same response. I’m in Cafe Kong, I rarely ever go to other rooms, so I don’t know if it happens there either, but its very annoying. Any help?

Flag Post

You held down your enter key. If it didn’t do that you would have repeatedly posted blank messages.

Flag Post

No, I wasn’t holding down the enter key, I was trying to actually post something. I stopped doing it when I exited the game and went to another though.

Flag Post

Hm…Either it wasn’t that, in which case I have no clue what it could be. Or you just held it down a little to long, anything more then a quick tap, depending on the keyboard, can register it….Next time you post something just try holding enter down a little bit longer, and it should be the same message.

Flag Post

I’ll try, but like I said, it was happening even when I hadn’t posted anything for several minutes, which makes me think its more than just a sticky enter key. I was hitting the enter key with just a quick tap, so who knows. I guess its not much of a problem, its just annoying.

Flag Post

that happened to me and i just waited. it was fine after 10 mins