Bottom part cut off

7 posts

Flag Post

Hey, I recently came on this site and wanted to start playing some games. The only problem I have, the bottom part of all the games are cut off. I can’t play most games because I can’t click certain things since I can’t even see them.
Anyone knows a solution to this?

Background information; 3 month-old laptop with windows Vista, if that’s of any use.

Screenshot; http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o63/2Dumb4ANamexD/cjhcjvjh.jpg

Flag Post

well what do you mean by cut off. do you mean the bit of the game is gone (i don’t know what to do then) or is it that it doesn’t fit on the screen? If the latter, try increasing your monitor resolution.

Flag Post

Please wait a minute while I put a screenshot up. It’ll be edited in my main post.
Also, I just tried changing my screen resolution, which didn’t work. :( Thanks for your help, though.

Flag Post

I don’t see anything wrong with this picture…

EDIT 7.6.2008: The image doesn’t work anymore.

Flag Post

Well there does seem to be a problem looking at the picture with the game screen being cut off. This is very strange indeed, well it could be the Vista software but I’m sure there are some Kongregate users that are using Vista and it works for them. Perhaps try to re-install the flash player it might help. If all else fails perhaps a email to the support staff at support@kongregate.com. Hope everything works out Lethys.

Flag Post

Thanks, I already send an e-mail to them. ^^ Didn’t receive anything back yet, though. How long does that normally take?
The weird thing is, my bro is using the exact same laptop, but he hasn’t got any problem with it…

EDIT: To Juze, look at the very bottom. There’s 1 cm of image missing. o__o

Flag Post

Oh, now I get it. Can’t help you. :(