Reporting people

7 posts

Flag Post

its not so much broken, but just not there. Numerous times people are abusing other people. Just now I was in Blackboard, and bdrbeefy started messing up my drawings. so I asked him to stop, and he started abusing me. Being able to mute people is not enouph. He may do this to other people.

if you didnt actualy add this function when you started this site then Its not realy much of a game site if you cant report players

Flag Post

Check out some of the other chatrooms for a moderator. If someone is causing a disturbance, a mod will ban them.

After a little while browsing the chatrooms, you’ll get to know which ones tend to have mods at which times of day. As a general tip, there are usually some online in The Van. Go there, ask them to check out the chatroom where the incident is occurring – problem solved.

Though yes, a report function would be handy.

Flag Post

okay, thanks.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/feedbacks/new > Abusive User

Flag Post

Or feedback@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

a report button could be a bad idea,since people could just report people and they get banned for nothing….

Flag Post

Well, if an report button was added. The reported user would obviously be observed first and investigated. This wouldn’t probably be such a great idea since Kongregate staff already has enough to do at the moment.