I CAN"T PLAY ANY KONGREGATE GAMES!!! HELP!!!

8 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys. I’m a flash designer, I OBVIOUSLY have the latest flash player on my laptop, but for some dumb reason Kongregate games will not load. It was giving me an error saying that “chatMovie” wasn’t an object. Apparently something is arwy with something, but WHAT THE HELL IT IS I DO NOT KNOW! Can anyone please give me some advice as to WHY I can not play games ONLY on kongregate? This is my favorite game site!

Help please….

-Doonak

Flag Post

It’s stilla beta site believe it or not -’ so there are still some problems, clear your cache erase your cookies, and try i.e.

Flag Post

I’m just sort of confused how this site is your favorite when you can’t play any games. What browser are you using?

Flag Post

Hello, This site is my favorite because I used to play here all the time. (that’s how I got to lvl 7) But for some reason, now I cannot pull up the games. I cleared my ssl cache, I cleared my cookies, I cleared all the temp files, including history. I’ve reinstalled flash, I’ve run Adaware, Spybot S&D, and Avast Antivirus. I have IE set to accept all cookies. Flash games work fine on all the other game sites I play on. So can anyone give me a hint as to why I cannot get them to load past the chat window?

Honestly, it seems like the chat is the issue. It’s getting stuck before the chat pulls up, and as such doesn’t get to the part of the script that loads the game. (if it’s written the way it seems it is) I’m not sure why it would be doing this, anyone got any ideas at all?

Flag Post

Try using firefox or another browser with all the latest plugins.

Flag Post

Are you running any type of ad-blocking software?

Flag Post

I have used a laptop that doesn’t load kongregate, beacause the laptop is too old.this means the windows your operating on could be the problem.

Flag Post

ok have been playing kongregate games for about a year know and i have really enjoyed them. but nowi cant play any of the games at all. help!!!