Can't get any badges?

8 posts

Flag Post

I seem to have suddenly lost the ability to gain badges. I complete the needed things in the game, and it simply doesn’t give it to me. I don’t understand why. I am connected to the chat, and that thing in the upper right corner is green. So I should be connected fine, right?

Also, I am not looking to be credited for these (thus why I am not uploading a screenshot) I am looking to have the problem salved. Thank you in advanced.

Flag Post

problem salved

I’m sorry, we’re out of problem salve.

Is this on all games? On all browsers? Any firewalls that might cause the problem? Recent computer change?

Flag Post

I assumed it was all games as I had tried “Learn to Fly”, “The Last Stand 2”, “Upgrade Complete”, and “Pandemic 2” and couldn’t get any badges for any of them. However I tried some more games (such as “Bloons Tower Defense 3” and “Sonny”) since I posted and can get badges for them. I went back, and still cannot get badges for the games I listed before.

I tried clearing my cache in Firefox, and also tried IE and Chrome, neither worked.

Flag Post

We’ve noticed some statistic issues on games with really high CPU usage, but you’re describing a pattern quite to the opposite – BTD3 and Sonny have for more CPU usage than those other games you mentioned. Sure enough though, you don’t have any stats submitted in Learn To Fly since Friday. I do see that you got Pandemic 2 badges though. Perhaps things have started working again?

Flag Post

Well, some game seem to work and some don’t. I can go back days later and the ones that work will stop working and the ones that wouldn’t work start. This is really confusing…

Flag Post

I’m confused by this, you say that you cannot earn badges, yet I see that you have earned many lately.

Flag Post

He says that some games work and some don’t, not that he can’t earn any badges.

PeanutGod – what flash version exactly are you running? This sounds similar to a problem we had with and older version of Flash on Macs, though you’re on a PC so I don’t see how that’d be happening with you.

Flag Post

Hmm… Local file I/O is enabled on this one, is that bad?