Chronotron closes Firefox

7 posts

Flag Post

In the first level of Chronotron, when I attempt to jump on or even walk next to the thing thats supposed to raise an elevator, Firefox instantly closes. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a clue how I might be able to remedy this?

Flag Post

I use opera, but I’ve learned not everything will run on it. It only happens occassionally though, which means I just open a IE window and put it in there. Your issue is more severe then I usually (but somewhat rarely) see.

Surely you still have IE installed?

(yes I know it would be nice if they all worked in the browsers we use, but in the mean time..)

Flag Post

I use Firefox and I have had no problems with it. I only occasionally have problems with internet Explorer 8.

Flag Post

I have this problem only on one site… Through I do not visit it anymore. I do not know what causes it.

Flag Post

there’s a particular bug on ubuntu hardy with pulse audio, firefox beta 3 and flash, is this your case ?

Flag Post

Don’t use Firefox 3 beta, as it is only in beta, and has errors.

Flag Post

Don’t use Firefox 3 beta, as it is only in beta, and has errors.

Correction: Use Firefox 3 Beta at your own risk. Report errors in detail to Mozilla, and return to the latest official release if any errors interfere with your use of the internetses. Firefox 3 Beta errors should be reported exclusively to Mozilla, not to other websites.