What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
I have no idea where you have a problem so here’s the whole procedure.
- Find an image of jpg, gif, or png format that’s at least 40×40 pixels and save it on your computer
- Click on “My Profile” in the top right corner
- Click on “Edit Profile” in the upper left under your name
- Where it says “Avatar Image”, click Browse, and find where you saved the image
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
If this didn’t work, explain in more detail which step failed.