firefox 2 - can't post on forums

4 posts

Flag Post

I tried posting earlier and when I hit reply to topic nothing happens at all. I typically run firefox 2.?, newest version, but when I changed to IE tabs/IE emulation plugin or whatever I seem to be able to post fine. I don’t know if this problem is just me and all I can think to do is restart or get firefox3. I have some other important stuff running and don’t want to restart now.

Maybe this is some weird bug happening to only me, just curious.

Flag Post
  • Well I used to have a problem where it said Internal Error Script.
  • I Just Cleared my Cache and it was Fixed.

Flag Post

I don’t get any error, just click on reply and nothing at all happens. I tried clearing the cache and even saving my firefox session and restarting the program but it is the same. I guess weird junk can happen when you have had your computer not restarted for days and have like 8 billion programs running. I will report back when I can actually restart, but thought maybe others were having problems too. FWIW, firefox works fine in every other way and I can post on other forums.

Flag Post

I am just making sure I can post in firefox again. I really did nothing with my system in this whole period… it just worked, then didn’t, now seems to again. Sorry for the spam I guess.