And Mexico?

12 posts

Flag Post

hey i need buy kreds but only i can whit mobile and mexico is not in the list of mobile

Flag Post

Then you can’t buy kreds, go buy a prepaid debit card.

Flag Post

Mexico should be on the list

Flag Post

Maybe it should be in there, but I can’t see it either. =)

As was mentioned elsewhere too, the list has grown incredibly short, maybe some 15-20 countries listed.

Flag Post

Weird. It’s not on there anymore. D:

I’ll pass this along to the appropriate people then.

Flag Post

i also need to buy kreds by phone in argentina. but argentina its not in the list..

Flag Post

It seems that this may be related to a change in Kong’s mobile currency provider.

Flag Post

I was informed that the list we have now is the final list. If your country is not available, we apologize, but we can not mediate every country. :(

Mexico was one of a few countries that we dropped support of when we changed mobile providers because the carriers in those countries take 80% or more of money spent as fees. With most games we pay developers 70% of the gross amount spent, so if you spent $1 the carrier was taking $0.80 (or more), we were paying the developer $0.70, and therefore we were losing $0.50 on every dollar spent, which obviously had to change.

When we moved to Boku we changed the way we price so if a carrier takes more than 30% of a transaction we give the player fewer kreds so that we never owe the developer more than we are receiving net after carrier fees. In countries where the carriers take 80% or more in fees the price per kred became so expensive that we felt that it was a really terrible customer experience to charge so much more so we decided not to offer support.

We don’t want to leave our Latin American players (and most of the countries with such terrible rates are in Latin America) out to dry. If the carrier terms improve we will definitely add back support, and may consider doing so anyway if enough customers request it. We are also planning on adding additional payment methods, and would appreciate it if you have any suggestions of payment methods that are common in Mexico.

Flag Post

you are right, but the only way I can buy kreds is by phone, and i really need them :(

Flag Post

I need Portugal to be there too… z.z

Flag Post

Mexico should be in list, i just got some credit on my phone to buy kreds, and mexico isnt in list, we are on border just on your side, we play almost the same games, and we need to buy some kreds too.

Flag Post

Venezuela should be on the list as well since it is almost the only way to get creds here :(