ROTMG

9 posts

Flag Post

I could not log into my normal realm of the mad god account (ROTMG)
it says thay can’t find me. i wanted to try this new site that a friend told me. I ussually go to realmofthemadgod.com but i decided to try this one but it did not work. I already have account on ROTMG
Why doesn’t it work?

Flag Post

And why can’t it find me?
i know it works because i play the game ROTMG
about all the time on my computer

Flag Post

The files aren’t saved locally. The RotMG developer has their own servers which contain all the account information and that information is site-locked. Go to the game page and in the infobox you (should) see a “Report a bug” link. Click that and fill out the report accordingly. If you don’t get a response within a reasonable time frame (3-4 days) then you can contact the developer directly by clicking their name and sending them a private message from their profile.

The developer has no obligation to transfer your account and they might not even be able to.

Flag Post

Actually, you can only connect to a kongregate account on kongregate, i don’t think it work’s the other way around though.

Flag Post

To your RotMG.com account? I think you can only log onto Kongregate RotMG accounts on Kongregate. So… sorry.

Flag Post

The developer might be able to move the account over. Only the developer would be able to determine that, so idle speculation accomplishes nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

To your RotMG.com account? I think you can only log onto Kongregate RotMG accounts on Kongregate. So… sorry.

Yes this, I used to play the game, thats the way it is.

Flag Post

I wnt to delee m accont because i can’t get ninja then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wewumpro:

I wnt to delee m accont because i can’t get ninja then.

Contact the developer by clicking the “Report a bug” link or just stop playing.