game bug?

13 posts

Flag Post

I have been playing Dawn of the Dragons mostly but its starting to kind of annoy me that on my computer I’m reading that it hasn’t awarded me the achievements as well the chat is not working. When I sign in using a school computer the achievements read as received as well the chat works. On my profile page the achievements have been awarded. i started playing JackSmith and Infectonator 2 last night and it was not awarding achievements when I know that I should have received them.

On the top right corner it is also reading a red disconnected plug where on my boyfriends account on his computer it is a green plug. I know I am signed in correctly to Kongregate at the top but its seeming to not be signed in for the game.

Flag Post

What browser are you using?

Flag Post

All computers used have been running in Firefox.

Flag Post

Try using a different browser.

Flag Post

It works on two computers out of three……I don’t think its the browser since all are using the same browser..

Flag Post

Different computers can have different browser settings, especially a computer on a school (secure) network. For troubleshooting purposes, can you please try a different browser.

Flag Post

Tried it using internet explorer. There was no change with my computer..same issue.

Flag Post

Do you have a firewall?

Flag Post

Non that I know of. I have used Kongregate before on this laptop and it was never an issue….I haven’t changed any settings since last time I played on kongregate.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it’s your computer, but I have no idea why.

Flag Post

its not stopping me from playing games so i’m not that worried but i do tend to like the chat and gaining achievements….

Flag Post

is it only with DotD?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

is it only with DotD?

No, it says so in OP.

Edit:

i started playing JackSmith and Infectonator 2 last night and it was not awarding achievements when I know that I should have received them.