Flash games save file location

5 posts

Flag Post

I wanted to know the location of such files in Windows Vista.

There was this thread in which someone asked the smae question but with a previous version of windows: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7/topics/28965?ts=1230240827

It didn’t help much, so that’s why I opened this topic. Soon or late, my brother is going to start experimenting and most likely format the disk C:/ and I would like to keep my game files. Does anyone know where those are located?

I would really apreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\#SharedObjects\Random numbers or letters\localhost

It should be there for Vista. Check for chat.kongregate.com, most .sol files are there. Also www.kongregate.com, some files might be there as well.

Make sure to have Show hidden files and folders enabled in folder options.

Flag Post

just a quick addition to Razzi3l’s correct response…

the “AppData” folder is hidden and you must have the proper folder setting in order to view it in with explorer.exe.
or, you can just use a run function with the folder’s address to open it without all the clicks

regards

Flag Post
Originally posted by DukeVermont:

just a quick addition to Razzi3l’s correct response…

the “AppData” folder is hidden and you must have the proper folder setting in order to view it in with explorer.exe.
or, you can just use a run function with the folder’s address to open it without all the clicks

regards

You realize this was posted more than 3 years ago?

Flag Post

Is that the same file location in Windows 8?